Most frequent questions and answers
Either via Locus Map > My subscriptions or via Google Play.
You can cancel it any time.
Even though you cancel the subscription you can enjoy its features to the end of the subscribed period.
If you don’t cancel it, the subscription renews automatically.
You can do so any time. Your old subscription is terminated at the moment of confirmation of the payment for the higher plan. The remaining unused money for the old subscription transfer to the new one and the payment term is postponed according to the sum recalculated according to the new subscription.
Example: Albert has a monthly subscription to the Silver plan of Locus Map. This subscription costs him 1 € per month, and it renews on the first of the month.
On April 15, Albert chose to upgrade to the annual version of the Gold subscription, which costs 24 € per year.
Albert’s Silver subscription ends immediately. Since he paid for a full month (April 1-30) but upgraded halfway through the subscription period, half of a month’s subscription (0.5 €) is applied to his new subscription. However, since that new subscription costs 24 € per year, the 0.5 € credit balance pays for only one week (April 16-23), so on April 24, he is charged 24 € for a new subscription and another 24 € on April 24 of each year following.
Yes, we offer you exclusive discounts of 100% for one year of Silver Annual and 50% for Gold Annual subscription.
To claim the discount, please do the following:
- make sure you have logged in to Locus Store of your old Locus Map Pro at least once
- Install the new Locus Map
- go to the “Go Premium” screen, you’ll be automatically offered the discounted subscriptions
You can claim the discount at any time.
If you start with the Silver for free, you can switch to Premium Gold any time. Proportional part of the original price of the Silver will be subtracted from the price of Gold.
The new generation of Locus Map brings a lot of improvements, among others:
- new user interface – the main screen, controlling, point label etc.
- new native online content – default online LoMaps, LoRouter and LoPoints
- new route planner with integrated map content panel
- OneDrive support for direct import/export and automatic backup