Most frequent questions and answers
Nothing happens. Your app stays as it is with all Premium features. When you get back, the app gets online and it finds out your Premium expired, it gives you a grace period long enough to re-subscribe comfortably.
Yes, there are one-time purchases for the Silver and Gold plans. You buy a time period (three months or one year), and use the app in Premium mode. When the period expires, the app turns into basic mode. No automatic renewal, no more payment, you have all under your control.
The one-year Premium plans are also available as vouchers that you can buy directly on this webpage.
There are eight possible options of the Premium plan change combining both subscriptions and one-time payments. Check them out in Locus Map user guide >>
Yes, we offer you exclusive discounts of 100% for one year of Silver Annual and 50% for Gold Annual subscription.
To claim the discount, please do the following:
- make sure you have logged in to the Locus Store of your old Locus Map Classic (Pro) at least once
- install the new Locus Map and log in with the same account used in Locus Map Classic
- go to the “Go Premium” screen, you’ll be automatically offered the discounted subscriptions
You can claim the discount at any time.
If you start with the Silver for free, you can switch to Premium Gold any time. Proportional part of the original price of the Silver will be subtracted from the price of Gold.
The new generation of Locus Map brings a lot of improvements, among others:
- new user interface – the main screen, controlling, point label etc.
- new native online content – default online LoMaps, LoRouter and LoPoints
- new route planner with integrated map content panel
- OneDrive support for direct import/export and automatic backup
Either via Locus Map > My Premium or via Google Play.
You can cancel it any time.
Even though you cancel the subscription you can enjoy its features to the end of the subscribed period.
If you don’t cancel it, the subscription renews automatically.