Due to the constant uncertainty about validity of the Add-on Vector maps for Locus, we would like to clarify the current situation. The add-on Vector maps was valid for limited time (since 2.9.2011 – 30.6.2012).
- Since 1.3.2012 we finished possibility of the purchase, so every user could use the add-on min. 4 months.
- After the expiry date, it means the date 1.7.2012, we removed the add-on Vector maps from the Google Play forever.
- Since 1.3.2012 we distribute the Vector maps actually via Locus Shop by the purchasing system In-App billing.
I am a user of the add-on Vector maps. What can I do now?
- Remove Add-on Vector maps from settings of your device (add-ons are in the same list as regular applications).
- The Vector maps already downloaded by the add-on, you can use in your device without changes.
- For new maps or updates old maps, visit our Locus Shop directly in the app Locus, where you can purchased „credit“ for Vector maps.
What is it „Credit“ for Vector maps? What do I get?
- You can purchase data for downloading Vector maps as „data subscription“. After purchase (for example 2GB), you own data for downloading of the Vector maps, not specific vector maps of individual countries.
- More informations about downloading Vector maps after purchasing of the Vector maps you find here.
- We hope, you will be satisfied with this system of distribute of the vector maps and functionality of the Locus Shop, which offer many more maps and items for using in the Locus.